Saturday, January 30, 2010

GARAGE VISIT : D-Tuning

After work yesterday I decided to pop by Daniel's workshop, D-Tuning. He is a very detailed mechanic, one of the few mechanics here I met that knows his stuff. Alright, shall not bore you further with more about him. Back to them cars and stuff I saw there @ the workshop.

@.@ My Dad's favourite JDM car and colour theme had to shoot it and show him

That's what I was talking about. Neat.


Actually. I went there to see this. Its a MINI COOPER. *just in case if you cannot recognize it*. First impression to me was, What Is This? Frankenstein Mobile? One of D-Tuning's radical mods. First thing that caught my attention was the arches, the width reminds me of the vintage rides. Till now, I still can't picture how it would look like after all the fiber works are done. Will have to wait and see. For now, it does look quite nasty. Well, I'm not here to flame this car into a chargrilled condition so I don't give a rat's ass of how it looks in the outside, all that matters is what's under the hood. It was indeed a surprise.

13B???????! STOP SCREAMING YOU ROTARY FANS.

If you need to anything radical at all, give him a buzz @ D-Tuning